Articles of Amendment

Articles of Amendment

File articles of amendment with the state anytime your company changes information from when it was initially registered. Update the name of your business, address, members/managers, registered agent and more.
Update Your Company Information

In order to comply with state law, you must update your company information with the state whenever it changes, including any changes to the business name, business address, names and addresses of the owners or directors, stock information, business activities, and any other information you provided when your company was initially registered with the state.

Fast and Simple

After you complete our short questionnaire, we immediately start completing your paperwork and processing your order. We will notify you as soon as your application has been approved.

Friendly Customer Service

Our friendly staff are only a phone call away and will be happy to answer any of your questions.

Available in All 50 States

We provide this service for all 50 states. Some states refer to this filing as “Articles of Amendment,” while others call it a “Certificate of Amendment.”

What our customers are saying

icon right

Help Guide

Table of contents

View more arrow down

legal busines documents dashboard

Create your own business

LegalNature can help you form your company quickly and easily. You can choose between 4 types of companies - LLC, S Corp, C Corp, or a Nonprofit.

    Starting at
    legal busines documents dashboard

    Why choose LegalNature?

    No matter if you are a small business, a large corporation, or an independent landlord, we have you covered.

    platform safe
    Fast & Easy

    Quickly create new documents or business services.

    platform safe
    Safe & Secure

    Your documents and information are always kept private.

    platform safe
    Reliable & Trustworthy

    Over 4,000 five star reviews from our customers.

    platform safe
    Access Anytime

    Everything you need, directly from your dashboard.

    Start Your Articles of Amendment

    Complete your order in minutes with LegalNature's intuitive, step-by-step guidance.